Aventure Travel Agency
It is a Peruvian owned and operated Andean guiding company based in JR. Augusto Beleguia S/N Marcara – Huaraz – Peru. We have a legacy success rate of leading great adventure hikes and multi-day treks on world-class trekking circuits as well as challenging climbing expeditions to some of Peru’s highest Andean peaks in the remote wilderness areas of the Cordillera Blanca and Cordillera Huayhuash mountain ranges. But above all the greatest treasure of Peru and our Company is the friendliness of all Peruvian towards you; Tourist. We can say with great satisfaction that over the years, we are happy to do our job, in order that you have an unforgettable trip.
Founder of Peruvian climbs, I am a professional mountain guide certified by IFMGA (international federation of mountain guide association) – AGMP (Peruvian mountain guide association). My passion for climbing and trekking in the cordillera Blanca and around South America have given me all the expertise needed to guarantee an unforgettable and safe journey. I founded Peruvian Climbs in 2010, and have been guiding in the Peruvian Andes since 2005. The Andes are in my blood – I grew up in the Cordillera Blanca and have loved the mountains since I was a small child. Hiking and climbing in the Peruvian Andes is challenging but extremely rewarding. I aim to deliver the best experience for my clients – one that is bespoke and catered to their needs, rather than something which is generic. I always aim to understand what my clients are looking for, and then based on length of time and fitness; will develop a trip to suit their requirements, I am wilderness first aid trained. I have an experienced team that can offer tailor-made logistics making each trip completely seamless. I have also climbed and guided extensively in the Cordillera Blanca and Huayhuash (Peru), Ecuador and Bolivia.
- Alpamayo 5947m (Peru – Cordillera Blanca)
- Huascaran sur 6768m (Peru – Cordillera Blanca)
- Ranrapalca North face 6112m (Peru – Cordillera Blanca)
- Tocllaraju west face 6034m (Peru – Cordillera Blanca)
- Chopicalqui 6350m (Peru – Cordillera Blanca)
- Rasac 6017m (Peru – Cordillera Huayhuash)
- Ztacra grande (Peru – Cordillera Huayhuash)
- Artesonraju North ridge (Peru – Cordillera Blanca)
- Chimborazo 6310m (Ecuador)
- Cotopaxi 5885m (Ecuador)
- Illiniza sur 5259m ( Ecuador)
- Huayna potosi 6088m (Bolivia)
- Pequeño Almayo ( Bolivia)